How We Lead
ARM is Your Leadership Partner
- Since 1970, we have brought the strength of a national network of member agencies together with the exclusive programs and products that help our members compete.
- With over 200 agency members producing over $4.5 billion in annual premium, ARM is a successful network of knowledge, expertise, and resources.
Our members benefit from:
- Member-designed and Regional Programs: We deliver the product offerings and expanded customer markets that you ask for;
- State and Regional Leadership: ARM is operated by members for members – through the efforts of each region and state, ARM works for its members based on what the membership designate;
- ARM Partners: Our special affiliation with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and their specialty insurance division, Risk Placement Services, Inc. (RPS) helps us bring you the products and services your customers want. Contact RPS Client Relations.
ARMI Board of Directors:
Jim Egan (Secretary), Matt Metzger (Director), Gary Semmer (Director), Mary Pursell (Chairman), Terry Quested (Director), Doug Buckles (Director), Brenda Case (Treasurer), Greg Easley (back) (Post Chairman), Albert Betz (Vice-Chairman)
ARMI Regional Executive Directors:
Left to Right – Charlie Chilcoat (MD), Craig Payan (IL), Dick Simmons (VA & NC), Kelly McLemore (ARM Mid America), Terry Quested (OH), Dan Gleason (ARM South), John McLaughlin (ARM Northeast) Not pictured – Meredith Rominger (GA)
- To create marketing opportunities, business tools and networking platforms for affiliated agencies
- To provide programs for affiliated agencies to grow and enhance revenue or reduce expenses
- To undertake business with our vendor partners demonstrating impeccable trustworthiness while helping them enhance their revenue and profits
- To support our members, efforts to serve their insurance agency clients in a professional and efficient manner
- To work together to keep Independent Agencies independent