We're waiting to hear from you! There are a number of ways to join ARM:
To join an existing ARM Chapter, contact the Regional Executive Directors shown here.
To become an unallied Affiliated Member, read below* and complete the Application Form shown here.
To learn about the national organization, ARMI, contact Scott Spangler.
To Start a Chapter with a group of agencies, make an application to the ARMI Board of Directors. Once approved, we will help you set up the group as a for-profit corporation using the name ARM. ARM International will provide support in establishing your chapter, including the option of aligning with an existing region or establishing a stand-alone chapter.
For more information on starting an ARM chapter or about Unallied Membership, contact:
Scott Spangler or Mary Pursell at 203-777-7229 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about ARM International operations and business, please follow these links:
*Affiliated Membership: In the absence of an existing ARMI Shareholder Region, or a viable opportunity to enroll as an ARMI Shareholder, unallied Affiliated Membership is available.
To be considered for unallied Affiliated Membership, an agency must:
- Complete and submit an Affiliated Membership Application;
- Be approved by the ARMI Board of Directors;
- Pay annual dues of $365;
- Sign and return an unallied Member Agreement;
- Agree to send one or more agency representatives to the next ARM Conference;
- Commit to provide carrier, premium volumes, loss ratios and other relevant agency information when requested;
- Agree to meet with ARM product and program vendors to determine marketing and revenue opportunities.