- ARMI is consistently working to bring its members key partnerships, alliances, and insurance programs that enhance the efforts and resources of ARM’s state and regional network.
- Our members enjoy access to an expansive list of resource partners and programs to help them create new revenue streams and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. From programs to expertise, ARMI provides the tools you need to take your agency business to the next level.
Our current National and International Resources include:
- ARM Vacant Property Program - An ARM exclusive
- Flood Coverage – provided by American Bankers/Assurant
- TotalEvent - online event liability quoting system from TMHCC Specialty, a leading specialty lines insurance provider.
- TokioMarine SHEL Products - Sports, Hospitality, Entertainment & Leisure Products
- Risk Placement Services (RPS) - USA's largest MGA/Underwriting Manager. ARM's nationally endorsed wholesale broker, find an expert for your needs here
- GBS Insurance & Financial Services - Brokerage General Agency providing all of the traditional "wholesale" services, solutions and fixed products (life, disability, long-term care and annuity)
- ARMI-endorsed products/services provided by ARM Partners
- Premium Financing available through ARM Finance Co (ARMFiCo)
- Risk Control Consulting - Gallagher Bassett’s safety and risk control programs
- RedHead Mobile Apps offers ARM agents a fully customized app to your agency brand and logo
- Appraisal Services provided through Gallagher Bassett and offered for institutional, religious, industrial, resort, educational, commercial and municipal clients throughout the United States
- ARM is now an Applied Alliance Partner. Through this program, ARM members gain exclusive access to software tools to protect their technology investment.
- In addition, regional chapters operate independently and offer their own preferred-access programs and products built through partnerships with carriers, brokers, and vendors.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. - One of the world's largest insurance and risk management firms, sharing their resources with ARM.
- For regional programs and resources, check the regional websites for more information.