Is an ARM membership right for your agency?
Here are some of the benefits our members enjoy.
We're Waiting to Hear from You!
There are a number of ways to join ARM:
No Chapter Near You?
To Start a Chapter with a group of agencies, contact Barb Amft for more information on how to go about doing this. Once approved, we will help you set up the group as a for-profit corporation using the name ARM. ARM International will provide support in establishing your chapter, including the option of aligning with an existing region or establishing a stand-alone chapter.
*Affiliated Membership: In the absence of an existing ARMI Shareholder Region, or a viable opportunity to enroll as an ARMI Shareholder, unallied Affiliated Membership is available. To be considered for unallied Affiliated Membership, an agency must:
- Complete and submit an Affiliated Membership Application;
- Be approved by the ARMI Board of Directors;
- Pay annual dues of $350;
- Sign and return an unallied Member Agreement;
- Agree to send one or more agency representatives to the next ARM Conference;
- Commit to provide carrier, premium volumes, loss ratios and other relevant agency information when requested;
- Agree to meet with ARM product and program vendors to determine marketing and revenue opportunities.